What is it about?
It's best defined- A miniature IPod without the LCD and slew of other features subtracted. It's got 1 GB built in memory. It basically plays only songs, podcasts and some audio-books. See the picture and you will get a better idea.

Why did I buy it?
'Cause I liked it. The small size enticed me to buy it. It's good for running, working out and doing other similar activities. You can also use it to cheat in your paper. Just record each chapter of the subject and encode it into MP3 format. Cycle through the chapters for the desired effect. Getting away with headphones in your ear is something you have to deal with.

What I like about it?
Well let me see....... Small size (Duhhhh. It single-handily voids the condition of "size does matter"), 1 GB memory, Ability to play podcast, audio books and Apple Loss less formats. Very light. At times you might even forget that you carrying it on you. Battery life is very good

What I don't like about it?
LED- sometimes you can't figure what the f*** are the lights tryin' to tell you. Sound quality sucks in comparison to it's big brothers. No equalizers. Body is fragile, so expect to scratch it easily.

How many songs does it store?
Around 240ish

Should you buy it?
If you don't want your IPOD cluttered with photos, videos, and countless songs at the same time, then you should go for this one. If that's not the case, then i suggest go for one of the older brothers.

"A stupid question is asked, a stupid answer is given"
Hey Andy, I want my cat to produce off-springs. So what should I do?
Make her a MySpace profile and see if she hooks up with some other cat. *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment