Ever since the Angels and Demons movie adaptaion has been announced, I have been all pumped up for it. I can't wait to see how Ron Howard and Hanks work on this one together. Netherless, I have been working on the DA Vinci posters for a few days now, and so finally did some old school photshoppin' on the one featuring Hanks and the end result? An Angels and Demons movie poster....Voila...!!

OK, I know it may look a bit silly, but It's just some innocent fun so don't get your hopes high to see Monica Bellucci being superimposed on it along with Hanks. That ain't gonna' happen and I ain't doin it (Alright.... Honestly, I tried but failed miserably. Just didn't work out that well). Here are the two versions of the same posters, I have worked on:


Some fine adjustin' of tint,brightness and colours gives you this:



Yes, yes I know that these posters are not going to be selected as the "official
one" anytime soon, so you see, I didn't do it for the recognition but I think the lighting on the second poster turned out better than I thought... HUH? So who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment