Well, the title may seem like it's only been weeks since I last updated my blog, but the truth is it's almost been an year. Ya,Ya, I know, I have been a big bum, traveling across half the globe and doing some random s*** along the way. It's like I can almost imagine a conversation through the computer screen between me and you (the reader). It goes like this:

Me: Hey reader, I know that I have been a big dumb a** for not posting new content since I have been keeping busy, conquering new frontiers and stuff, but the best part is that I get to share it with, very soon. How cool is that?

You (the reader): Yaaayy! Looking forward to it (sarcasm)

No seriously, I'll be getting back to what I do best and that is discussing with people about all the random s*** I can think of. That will be happening very soon with possibly a new look and even better topics. CIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment